Do you want your dog to sleep happily and contentedly wherever he is?
Your dog is always happy to be with you wherever you go. But sometimes a dog can get a little bit unsettled in new surroundings. At times like this, he needs to have his own comfy bed, his “nest” to which he can retreat.
If you have a big dog like us, then taking a a large safari bed or a big cushioned lounge bed can present a few challenges.
I know because I searched for a folding safari bed when we were going on holidays but I couldn’t find anything large enough for our Labrador. Then I found the DogAbout folding bed.
- So easy to transport, it just folds in half and zips into a smart case. It’s classy enough to take anywhere – beach or boardroom, the mountains or the Marriott Hotel.
- Your dog can snuggle into the comfy, quilted micro suede top. He won’t care that is is wear resistant but you’ll be pleased that it is.
- You can machine wash the bed whenever it needs a clean. It’s easy to unzip the cover and pull out the interior. Hang on the line and it is dry in no time.
- Getting a bit lumpy? No problem as even the inner cover has a zip and you can add, replace or rearrange the filling as you require.
- Sleeping outside? The rugged water repellant fabric on the base will ensure that you dog stays dry and the the poly fill cushion material adds some extra insulation to keep your dog healthy and fit.
- Carry all the little extras like treats, medications or doggy disposable bags etc in the handy zippered exterior pocket. It saves hunting around in the car for them.
Our Guarentee to you. We feel confident that you’ll love this bed as much as we do. If, in the unlikely event that you are not absolutely delighted with this bed for any reason whatsoever, simply return return it unused and we will provide a prompt and courteous refund.
All DogAboutTM products have a 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
When I donated a DogAboutTM travel bed to the Red Collar Rescue organisation at Biggenden, Sharyn, the owner wrote to tell me how she had given the bed to Daisy a douge de bordeaux.
“To say that she loves this bed is an understatement. For the first time I go into the bathroom, her room, she is stretched out snoring her head off. She just snuggles into it and looks so amazingly contented. Usually when you walk in she jumps up to greet you. Now she looks up at you, then cuddles back up and goes back to sleep. Too comfy to move. I’m wrapped. I’ve just never seen her look so happy.”
- All dogs really do need to have a familiar den or “nest” to retreat into. A folding travel bed makes this possible.
- The bed is suitable for large dogs up to 41 kg or 90 lbs. Open it measures 112 cm long by 78 cm wide by 13 cm high off the ground.
- You can feel confident of the quality of the DogAboutTM products from Classic Accessories. All their products are made to stringent US standards in environmentally friendly facilites (see our store page on Classic Accessories).
- No lengthy delays in delivery. We’ve imported the beds into Australia, the only Australian stockist to do so.
Numbers are limited so click on Add to Cart to buy your dog a bed that will make him love you even more!
PS. When Cindie goes on a “sleepover”, we pack everything else that she needs, like her beach towel, toys, overnight rations, food bowl inside her bed.
Hey presto! Her suitcase is packed and she is ready to go.
PPS. We have been advised there will be a price rise on our next order so click on Add to Cart to buy at current prices.